New Parents and Community Website - School Curriculum and Standards Authority
There is a new website designed to help parents and community members better understand the Western Australian school curriculum.
The website, developed by the School Curriculum and Standards Authority, can be accessed by visiting www.scsa.wa.edu.au and clicking on the Parents and Community tab.
The website has been developed for parents and community members as a guide to:
- the Western Australian Curriculum and Assessment Outline, Kindergarten through to Year 10
- the Western Australian Certificate of Education (WACE), Years 11 and 12
It will provide information to parents and the community about:
- what children and young people should learn
- how students are assessed
- what standards children and young people are expected to reach at each year level.
The website has been developed with input from representatives of key parent groups and the site will continue to be developed in response to user need. Feedback and suggestions from school and community groups are welcome via the link on the website.
Book a Tour
The best way to get to know us is to visit. Book a tour of our school today.